Calendula has many amazing uses in bath and body products. It comes in a lot of different forms. The most common are the full petals that can be used for steeping and adorning, the extract that is full of health benefits and the powder which can be used for coloring. There are many other uses and forms of calendula, but those are some examples.
Recipes I regularly use calendula in Milk & Honey Naturals products, are for coloring and extra health benefits in the Almond, Vanilla and Calendula solid shampoo, steeping and adorning the Chamomile and Calendula handmade soap and extracts in the Cocoa Cream solid lotion and Sunflower and Aloe facial cream.
- anti-inflammatory properties
- naturally antifungal and antibacterial
- promotes skin healing
- infuses skin with a youthful glow
- protects the skin from premature aging
- protects the skin from premature thinning
- restores dry and damaged skin
- soothes a wide range of dermatitis issues